Thursday, November 13, 2008

"The News of My Death . . . ."


As Mark Twain is reported to have said, "The news of my death has been greatly exaggerated."

Earlier this month I mentioned on my blog post On the Rocks that the Olympic Boat dealership in Tacoma had been closed. I mentioned that the two brokers there, Kurt Kingman and Bob Berglund are great guys, not because they made many referrals to CruiseMasters over the years, but more for the many strong and very positive comments I heard from their customers. They looked after their clients well.

I've now discovered, thanks to Neal Booth of Boat Insurance Agency, that indeed Kurt and Bob are "alive" and have started a new brokerage in Tacoma, Northwest Yachtnet, located on the south side of the Thea Foss Waterway.

Great to know that they're back in business, and apologize for the obituary.

No comments: